1. Applicant’s (borrower’s) general documents:
1.1 Application on loan granting.
1.2 Legal entity’s questionnaire.
1.3 Consent to receive credit report.
1.4 Consent to submit data from information resources under control of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus and the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
2. Documents on the applicant’s (borrower’s) financial standing:
2.1 Copy of the annual balance sheet with all annexes thereto with notes (in case an entity is subject to mandatory audit according to the legislation of the Republic of Belarus – an auditor’s opinion). Breakdowns of certain balance sheet items (accounts receivable, accounts payable, including overdue, financial investments, loans granted).
2.2 Copies of the quarterly balance sheets for the previous and current year with all annexes thereto. All annexes to the latest quarterly balance sheet and to the balance sheet for similar period of the previous year with notes
2.3 Breakdowns of certain balance sheet items for the latest quarterly date (accounts receivable and accounts payable, including overdue, financial investments, loans and credits obtained, fixed assets, investments into non-current assets, deferred income and prepaid expenses).
2.4 Applicant (borrower) operating at a loss presents Program for reaching income-generating and profitable operation. The Program is to be approved by the higher authority (by the applicant’s (borrower’s) head or authorized body when subordination is absent).
2.5 Certificates from the banks on balances and cash flows in applicant’s (borrower’s) current (settlement) bank and special purpose accounts opened by banks in line with legal acts of the Republic of Belarus at least 6 months before the month of applying to the Bank with monthly breakdown, as well as on availability for the date of the certificate of records to the off-balance sheet “Payment documents unpaid when due”, indebtedness on loans and other credit-like transactions specifying the information on overdue indebtedness to the banks;
2.6 Information from banks on indebtedness including overdue on applicant’s (borrower’s) active banking operations to counter-parties, budget as of the first date of the month when the application was received in the Bank;
2.7 Measures to improve the applicant’s (borrower’s) business and to repay the overdue debts (in case there exists overdue debt on loans in other banks)
2.8 The certificate on the amount of interest accrued and payable under loans and borrowings from the beginning of the current year to the final report date of the quarter and on the amount of capital depreciation on a year-to-date basis;
2.9 The Information on inflows and outflows of a legal entity (for applications to grant loan in foreign currency)
2.10 Information on applicant’s (borrower’s) performance indicators, prices of the goods to be sold, structure of production cost
3. Documents confirming the powers of applicant’s (borrower’s) officers and his legal capacity for contract conclusion with the Bank:
3.1 Copies of the applicant’s (borrower’s) Charter \ Articles of Association, certificate of state registration, document certifying the appointment to the position of the head of the company and of the chief accountant (order, owners’, participants’ resolution, etc.), as well as a copy of the contract with the head of the company or an extract from such contract regarding head’s powers and authorities and contract validity period sealed and certified by the signature of an applicant’s authorized officer;
3.2 If according to the applicant’s (borrower’s) constitutional documents conclusion of a transaction requires decision of an authorized body (property owner), then decision of the respective applicant’s (borrower’s) authorized body (property owner) is to be also submitted;
3.3 Copies of the two last pages of Director’s and Chief accountant’s passports;
4. Investment project business plan developed and designed in line with the provisions of the Resolution of the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Belarus “On approval of Rules on investment projects business plans elaboration dd 31.08.2005 No158 (except infrastructure projects and other projects under the decision of the President of the Republic of Belarus and (or) the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus in case the source of obligations fulfillment to the Bank is the budget funds).
4.1 Calendar schedule of investment project implementation as approved by the borrower and agreed with superior organization (if any) (except infrastructure projects and other projects under the decision of the President of the Republic of Belarus and (or) the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus in case the source of obligations fulfillment to the Bank is the budget funds).
5. If the investment project implementation includes construction and installation works then the following copies of documents drawn in compliance with and in cases specified by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, including among others Law of the Republic of Belarus “On architectural, city-planning and construction business in the Republic of Belarus” dd 05.07.2004 No 300- З, Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus “On measures to improve the construction business” dd 14.01.2014 No26:
5.1 Decision of the local executive and regulatory authority on land plot allocation;
5.2 Extract from the land register issued by the local entity of state registration of immovable property, of rights to and transactions involving such property certifying the applicant’s (borrower’s) respective rights to the land plot allocated for facility construction;
5.3 Decision of the local executive and regulatory authority on permit on facility construction.
5.4 Separate sections of design documentation: general explanatory notes, construction arrangement plan, site plan
5.5 Document on approval of design estimate documentation;
5.6 Summary estimate of the facility construction cost;
5.7 Documents confirming the right to conduct architecture, urban development and construction activities;
5.8 Construction contract, (general contractor agreement, subcontract agreement);
5.9 Permission of the state construction supervisory authority for construction and installation operations;
5.10 Document on appointing persons responsible for technical supervision of the constructed facility, agreement on performing technical supervision functions ;
5.11 Contractor agreement for design and survey and (or) for architectural supervision of the construction;
5.12 Certificates on the cost of work and expenses, acts of completed work (stages) for the latest date in terms of financing sources (in case the facility under construction is to be financed)
5.13 Affirmative opinion of the state expert appraisal of design documents (except cases when state expert appraisal is not obligatory)
6. Documents on the transaction economy:
6.1 Copies of basic agreements (contracts) or their drafts and other documents to confirm the transaction to be financed;
6.2 Copies of documents confirming the legal entity right to conduct the respective business related to the project to be financed (including among others copies of licenses for the right to conduct the licensed activities) for the moment of loan granting.
7. Documents on security of liabilities:
7.1 In case the applicant’s (borrower’s) property is pledged, the documents are to be submitted in accordance with;
7.2 When third party’s property is pledged the following documents are to be submitted:
- Pledger’s documents listed in cl.3 of this list
Documents meeting the requirements;
7.3 When submitting:
7.3.1 legal entity’s suretyship (guarantee) the following documents are submitted:
Surety’s (guarantor’s) questionnaire, consent to receive credit report, consent to submit data from information resources under control of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus and the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus and surety’s (guarantor’s) documents listed in sub-cl. 2.1 – 2.3, 2.5, 2.6, 2.8, 2.10 of clause 2, clause 3 hereof ;
If the guarantor is an executive regulatory body the following documents are to be submitted: guarantor’s questionnaire, decision on granting a guarantee;
7.3.2 physical person’s suretyship the following documents are to be submitted: surety’s (pledger’s) questionnaire consent to receive credit report, consent to submit data from information resources under control of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus and the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus and a personal ID.
8. To decide if it is suitable to grant a loan to a legal entity applying simplified taxation system the following documents are to be submitted instead of documents specified in sub- cl. 2.1-2.3 of cl.2:
8.1 Copy of tax return (calculation) for 6 previous months (for 2 previous quarters);
8.2 Breakdown of separate items of income and expenditure ledger (on Bank’s request).
9. When granting a loan to a legal entity for the needs of its separate structural unit the additional documents regarding the latter’s financial standing and specified in sub-cl. 2.1 – 2.3, 2.5 of cl. 2 of the present list are to be submitted.
10. To open a special account for accumulating of money funds to be directed exclusively to repayment of existing indebtedness to the Bank the documents meeting the requirements of are to be submitted.
You can download the full list of documents required for the loan to be granted in the site Russian version.