In compliance with legislation JSC Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus on the terms of maturity, serviceability and recoverability finances:
- investment projects included into the government programs in line with schedule of financing of government programs and measures by JSC Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus annually approved by the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus;
- investment projects selected by the Development Bank to be financed from the funds of credit facility granted by the State China Development Bank and family funds.
The general criteria of investment projects financing by JSC Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus are as follows:
- Economic efficiency of the project, that is correlation between the efficiency parameters calculated in the investment project business plan and criteria of economically efficient projects as specified by the respective legal acts and local regulatory legal acts of JSC Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus;
- Financial feasibility of the project, that is sufficiency of own resources, borrowings and attracted funds for project financing within the scheduled period of time as well as possibility of repayment of long-term loans, other liabilities in full volume and in due time;
- For foreign currency loans – if the project is currency-regaining and (or) has sufficient amount of foreign currency profits for liabilities to JSC Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus to be fulfilled in full;
- High level of project readiness to be practically implemented and credited funds to be utilized, obligatory pre-investment research including marketing research, availability of design estimates which have undergone the state appraisal in cases established by legislation, authorizations and land allocation acts;
- Participation in the project with own or other raised finance besides loans from JSC Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus;
- Availability of security (including investment vehicles to be established).