The Development Bank regards a bank as the partner in implementation of the Program of SME support in case it complies with the following criteria:
- a valid license on carrying out banking activities;
- there are no legal actions against the partner bank, the total amount of claims for which exceeds 1% of the balance sheet assets of the partner bank;
- the absence of sanctions of the National Bank, stipulating the suspension of operations under the licensing authority;
- compliance with the secure functioning standards under the requirements set by statutory documents of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus, except from the secure functioning standards in respect of which the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus officially permits non-application of enforcement actions in case of its non-compliance; or there are written agreements between the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus and the partner Bank, and this agreement is not cancelled, called off or discharged by the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus;
- preventing the losses during three consecutive months;
- the ratio between the amount of the loan portfolio and special provisions formed for coverage of possible losses in the loan portfolio, calculated on the basis of the Instructions on procedures for making provision for potential losses on assets and off-balance operations and using such provision by banks and non-bank credit and financial institutions, approved by the Board of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus No. 138 dated September 28, 2006, does not exceed 15% (the index is calculated by an algorithm).